Deadline for applications: June 30, 2021, 17:00 EET
We invite national, regional and international journalists to visit the project Centriphery, implemented in Romania by Prin Banat Association as part of the Moving Fireplaces 2021 program. We believe that journalists and critics are central agents of culture and the arts, their work is crucial, from an informational point of view, as well as in the development of knowledge around the arts and in the mediation with different audiences, favoring the sustainability of the practices and of the artistic community.
Who can apply?
International cultural journalists, art writers and critics, bloggers, working for online or offline magazines, newspapers, radio, television or other types of media.
What do we offer?
- Press trip program for three selected journalists/critics to be scheduled between 21-25 July, 2021 (maximum 3 nights and 4 days trip);
- Transport (flight ticket, train etc.) and accommodation in a hotel with breakfast included, located in Timișoara, lunch and dinner where all the team, participating artists, partners and guests meet;
- Transfers between the airport of Timișoara and the hotel;
- Full access to all Centriphery :: Moving Fireplaces activities during the trip;
- Permanent support by the Prin Banat communication team for in site guidance and visits to the project's activities, workshops, documentation and interviews scheduling;
- Daily photo reports, videos and additional documentation on participating artists, workshop/activities and festival venues.
What do we ask for?
- Curiosity and interest in cultural topics.
- Availability to travel to Timișoara, Romania.
- Publication of at least one article with a minimum of 1000 words about the Centriphery :: Moving Fireplaces project and up to four posts/shorter articles. A contribution to a planned publication is very welcome.
How to apply?
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your application written in Romanian or English, that must include the following information:
- Short description of the work proposal (one or two paragraphs will do);
- Special needs, if applicable, to do the work, such as interviews with artists, partners, sites you need to visit and additional documentation;
- The name, type and URL of the media you work for or collaborate with for this feature;
- Two texts, articles or other works already published;
- Name, phone number, address, and e-mail;
- Desirable dates for travel (between 21-25 July, 2021);
- Estimated date for publications of the proposed work or article.
More info about what Centriphery :: Moving Fireplaces is about - https://prinbanat.ong/noutati/centriphery-international-and-local-artists-will-stage-one-most-beloved-romanian-fairy-tales-timisoara
The official program will be announced very soon.
We are really looking forward for your applications!
Because each periphery has its own center, Centriphery gives citizens of a so-called "periphery" a central voice in exploring and transforming local narratives and myths and encourages them to participate in recreating local identities and European narratives. Led by Festival der Regionen (Austria), the project gathers 8 partners: New Culture Foundation (Bulgaria), Dansehallerne (Denmark), Espoo City Theatre (Finlanda), La Manufacture Collectif Contemporain (France), Rijeka 2020 – European Capital of Culture (Croatia), Cultura Nova Festival (Netherlands), Walk & Talk (Azores, Portugalia) and Asociația Prin Banat (Romania). Centriphery is co-financed by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union.
Foto: Bjorn Frins via centriphery.eu
Postat în categoria Noutăți în data de 14 iunie 2021.